AllegroGraph provides support for
- SPARQL 1.1 Query,
- SPARQL 1.1 Update,
- SPARQL 1.1 Federated Query,
- SPARQL 1.1 Query Results JSON Format,
- SPARQL 1.1 Query Results CSV and TSV Formats,
- SPARQL Query Results XML Format (Second Edition)
Note that AllegroGraph does not support the Graph Store HTTP Protocol. All of the functionality in this protocol can be achieved using SPARQL Query and Update).
Aside from the following caveats, AllegroGraph's SPARQL engine supports all of the functions in the specification.
we do not yet support the
BNODEfunction only works correctly in the no argument case
DAWG test failures
- AllegroGraph encodes numbers and dates directly rather than storing them as strings. This means that the following literals will all encode the same way:
"0001"^^xsd:integer. DAWG tests that rely on non-canonical values being able to round-trip will fail.
If you find any other problems (with conformance or performance) please let us know by e-mailing support.