Allegro 6.1: Allegro jLinker
Improvements and Extensions:
- Several new code examples and one more sample application.
- Improved instructions with all examples.
- More text and examples in the documentation.
- String transfer from Lisp to Java at least twice as fast for large strings.
- More efficient symbol references from Java to Lisp. One round-trip instead of two.
- New data accessors in Java allow access to all data types transmitted from Lisp.
- New reference creation keywords allow creation of all primitive Java data types from Lisp.
- Single-float and double-float arrays may be transmitted by value (as well as arrays of int or String).
Browse the jLinker documentation