Semantic Graph Technologies
Franz's Semantic Graph solutions are uniquely positioned to bring Graph Search ideas to reality.
NEWS AND EVENTS
- Free Webcast: Discovering the Social Networks in your Customer Data - Wednesday, Sept. 17th, 10 AM Pacific
- AllegroGraph v4.14 - Now Available!
- Gruff featured in "Tools to See What Entities Are On a Web Page" - Search Engine Land
- Recorded Webcast: Graph vs. Semantic Graph Databases - Selecting the Right Database for Your Next Project - From July 23rd
- NoSQL Now! Conference - August 19-21, San Jose, CA will feature Dr. Jans Aasman, CEO of Franz Inc.
- Taxonomy Boot Camp - November 4-5, Washington DC
- Recently Recorded Webinars - Taxonomies and Ontologies for Graph Search, Scalable Property and Hypergraphs in RDF, Augmenting Hadoop for Graph Analytics
Common Lisp Tools
Franz's Common Lisp based technology for complex, mission-critical applications.
NEWS AND EVENTS
- International Lisp Conference, 2014 - August 15-17, Montreal, Canada
- Video - Gabor Melis' talk at ELS'14 - "Sending Beams into the Parallel Cube"
- ELS'14 - 7th European Lisp Symposium - May 5-6, presentation slides available
- Just Published - "Principles of Biomedical Informatics, Second Edition", by Ira J. Kalet PhD. - With more Lisp code
- Recent Success Stories
- Recorded Webinar: AllegroCache (and Lisp) - Driving Operational Support (OASIS) for the Department of Defense
- The Tech Corner - New articles added monthly
- Allegro CL Certification Program - Recorded versions of the Certification Program are available as FREE downloads