Semantic Web Technologies
Franz's Semantic Technology solutions are uniquely positioned to help bring your Web 3.0 ideas to reality.
NEWS AND EVENTS
- Free Webcast: Taxonomies and Ontologies for Graph Search - December 11, 10:00 AM Pacific
- Franz to present at San Francisco DAMA Day 2013, December 11
- Recently Recorded Webinars - Scalable Property and Hypergraphs in RDF, Augmenting Hadoop for Graph Analytics, Tracking Moving Objects in a Graph Database
- AllegroGraph 4.12 Now Available!
- Just Published - Road map of The Cancer Genome Atlas
- Gruff v5 - Now Available! , Semanticweb.com article on Extended Capabilities, New! Gruff Learning Center
- Gartner Names Semantic Technologies To Its Top Technology Trends Impacting Information Infrastructure
Enterprise Development Tools
Franz's Common Lisp based technology for complex, mission-critical applications.
NEWS AND EVENTS
- ELS'14 - 7th European Lisp Symposium - May 5-6, IRCAM, Paris, France
- Siscog's CREWS Staff Planning and Management Success Story - Why Lisp and Customer Case Studies
- Just Published - "Principles of Biomedical Informatics, Second Edition", by Ira J. Kalet PhD. - With more Lisp code
- SRI, Vulcan, and Franz - A Textbook with Knowledge Representation and Reasoning
- Recent Success Stories
- Recorded Webinar: AllegroCache (and Lisp) - Driving Operational Support (OASIS) for the Department of Defense
- The Tech Corner - New articles added monthly
- Allegro CL Certification Program - Recorded versions of the Certification Program are available as FREE downloads