Allegro CL Development licenses are designed to reflect the differing needs of academics, companies, and individuals. The Franz Software License Agreement governs the use of Allegro CL and is available for review by clicking here (.pdf).
In some cases, end-users of Allegro CL may wish to distribute or deploy applications developed with Allegro CL. Commercial users who do so will require a deployment license. Specific guidelines on distributing Allegro CL-based applications are further defined in the Franz Software License Agreement (.pdf).
We offer licensing agreements for both commercial and non-commercial endeavors. Please review the information below to determine which agreement best fits your needs:
A Commercial Environment is one where the Business or individuals are involved in commercial activities, and the software application is used in some way to support those activities.
A Non-Commercial Environment is one where the software application is used in a Research and Learning Environment, or in a Non-Commercial endeavor.
To learn more about Allegro CL licensing and pricing, please email email@example.com or call (510) 452-2000.
- Applications used within a corporation or other for-profit, and governmental organizations require a Corporate End User License.
- Applications resold as a product require a Value Added Reseller License.
- Applications used for learning Allegro CL and Common Lisp.
- Applications for which no payment will be received (and it is not provided as part of a services offering).
- Franz-approved product evaluations of Allegro CL.
|Copyright © 2017 Franz Inc., All Rights Reserved | Privacy Statement||