Dr. Jans Aasman, Franz's President and CEO, a longtime customer,
joined Franz from TNO Telecom based in The Netherlands. His previous
experience and educational background include:
- KPN Research, the research lab of the major Dutch telecommunication
- Tenured Professor in Industrial Design at the Technical University
of Delft. Title of the chair: Informational Ergonomics of Telematics
and Intelligent Products.
- Carnegie Mellon University. Visiting Scientist at the Computer
Science Department of Prof. Dr. Allan Newell.
- Researcher at the Traffic Research Center of the University of
Groningen (The Netherlands).
- Experimental and cognitive psychology at the University of
Groningen, specialization: Psychophysiology, Cognitive Psychology.
- Bachelors title Philosophy.
Jans is one of 15 CEOs interviewed in a new book, "Startup Best
Practices". You can download or purchase the book