ANSI Common Lisp 15 Arrays 15.2 Dictionary of Arrays
The type of a vector that is not displaced to another
array, has no fill pointer, is not
and is able to hold
elements of any type is a subtype of type simple-vector.
The type simple-vector is a subtype of type vector,
and is a subtype of type (vector t).
- Compound Type Specifier Kind:
- Compound Type Specifier Syntax:
- Compound Type Specifier Arguments:
size - a non-negative fixnum,
or the symbol *.
The default is the symbol *.
- Compound Type Specifier Description:
This is the same as (simple-array t (size)).
- Allegro CL Implementation Details: