ANSI Common Lisp 4 Types and Classes 4.4 Dictionary of Types and Classes
- Compound Type Specifier Kind:
- Compound Type Specifier Syntax:
- Compound Type Specifier Arguments:
object - an object.
- Compound Type Specifier Description:
This denotes the set containing the named objects. An
object is of this type if and only if it is eql
to one of the specified objects.
The type specifiers (member) and nil are equivalent.
* can be among the objects,
but if so it denotes itself (the symbol *)
and does not represent an unspecified value.
The symbol member is not valid as a type specifier;
and, specifically, it is not an abbreviation for either (member) or (member *).
- See Also:
the type eql
- Allegro CL Implementation Details: