ANSI Common Lisp 4 Types and Classes 4.4 Dictionary of Types and Classes
- Compound Type Specifier Kind:
- Compound Type Specifier Syntax:
- Compound Type Specifier Arguments:
typespec - a type specifier.
- Compound Type Specifier Description:
This denotes the set of all objects of the type
determined by the intersection of the typespecs.
* is not permitted as an argument.
The type specifiers (and) and t are equivalent.
The symbol and is not valid as a type specifier,
and, specifically, it is not an abbreviation for (and).
- Allegro CL Implementation Details: