ANSI Common Lisp 1 Introduction 1.5 Conformance
1.5.2 Conforming Programs
Code conforming with the requirements of this standard shall adhere to the
- 1. Conforming code shall use only those features of the
language syntax and semantics that are
either specified in this standard
or defined using the extension mechanisms
specified in the standard.
- 2. Conforming code may use
implementation-dependent features and values,
but shall not rely upon
any particular interpretation of these features and values
other than those that are discovered by the execution of code.
- 3. Conforming code shall not depend on the consequences
of undefined or unspecified situations.
- 4. Conforming code does not use any constructions
that are prohibited by the standard.
- 5. Conforming code does not depend on extensions
included in an implementation.
22.214.171.124 Use of Implementation-Defined Language Features
126.96.36.199 Character Set for Portable Code