ANSI Common Lisp 15 Arrays 15.2 Dictionary of Arrays
- Class Precedence List:
A bit vector is a vector the element type of which is bit.
The type bit-vector is a subtype of type vector,
for bit-vector means (vector bit).
- Compound Type Specifier Kind:
- Compound Type Specifier Syntax:
- Compound Type Specifier Arguments:
size - a non-negative fixnum,
or the symbol *.
- Compound Type Specifier Description:
This denotes the same type as the type (array bit (size));
that is, the set of bit vectors of size size.
- See Also:
Section 18.104.22.168 Sharpsign Asterisk,
Section 22.214.171.124 Printing Bit Vectors,
Section 126.96.36.199 Required Kinds of Specialized Arrays
- Allegro CL Implementation Details: