Basic Lisp Essentials Schedule
- Overview of Lisp: Explains the history of Lisp and discusses some of the features that make it uniquely suited to doing rapid programming of large and complex systems
- Coding Style in Lisp: Indentation, naming conventions, and comments
- Compiling and Running Code using the IDE
- Evaluation of Lisp forms
- Defining functions
- Assigning values to variables
- Control flow: conditionals and non-local exit
- Special and Local variables
- Iteration and recursion
- More about lists
- Arrays, Sequences, and Strings
- Streams, Pathnames and File I/O
Start increasing your Lisp programming skills, today!
Click here for information on how to
register for the next course.