Lisp Programing Series - Level I
(Basic Lisp Essentials)
Designed for developers with little or no Lisp programming experience, this course provides an overview of Lisp and Allegro CL features:
- Compiling and running code using the IDE
- Coding styles in Lisp
- List Functions and Uses of Lists
- Property Lists and Symbols
- And much more!
Course format: Three, two-hour weekly sessions. Includes lecture and
- Programming experience in at least one other language
- Installed copy of Allegro CL 6.2 (Trial version or higher)
- Must have phone and internet access to participate
- Regular - $199 (or $99 per individual session)
- Student (limited spaces available) - $99 (or $49 per individual session)
Please note that all participants will be responsible for telephone toll charges incurred during each two-hour session.
To register for sessions mail
For information about the syllabus click here.