SPARQL is the standard RDF query language. AllegroGraph provides full support for SPARQL 1.1 Query and Update. The documentation includes
- SPARQL Reference
- A reference for AllegroGraph's SPARQL implementation.
- SPIN is a SPARQL representation for rules and constraints. This document describes AllegroGraph's spin implementation.
- Magic Properties
- A magic property is a SPARQL predicate that produces bindings using something other than simple sub-graph matching. This document describes AllegroGraph's magic properties and how they integrate SPARQL with freetext indexes, geospatial queries, temporal reasoning, Social Networking Analysis, and direct reification.
- Lisp S-Expression Syntax
- A description of the Lisp S-Expression syntax used by the SPARQL 1.1 query engine.
- Geospatial Extensions
- An overview of the SPARQL extension syntax for AllegroGraph's geospatial subsystem. SPARQL Geospatial Magic Properties provide another mechanism for interacting with geospatial data.
- AGWebView SPARQL Tutorial
- A SPARQL tutorial using AllegroGraph's WebView.
- Release notes
- Notes on the status of the SPARQL implementation.